Eiji Hayashida, President, Financial Accounting Standards Foundation
Keynote speech from ISSB Chair
Emmanuel Faber, ISSB Chair
Keynote speech from Financial Services Agency of Japan
Satoshi Fujimaru, State Minister of Cabinet Office
The present and the future of sustainability disclosure standards: making the building block approach work effectively
• Emmanuel Faber, ISSB Chair
• Yasunobu Kawanishi, Chair, Sustainability Standards Board of Japan (SSBJ) and Chair, Accounting Standards Board of Japan (ASBJ)
• Makoto Sonoda, Director for International Accounting, Director for International Capital Market Regulation, Financial Services Agency
• Yukari Takamura, Professor, Institute for Future Initiatives, The University of Tokyo
Moderated by Takako Fujimoto, Deputy President, JICPA
• Hiroshi Komori, ISSB member
• Masamichi Kono, Senior Advisor, MUFG Bank and the IFRS Foundation Trustee
Toward sustainability disclosure supporting corporate sustainable value creation: Importance of the global standards and the key issues for future implementation
• George Iguchi, Executive Director, Chief Corporate Governance Officer, Nissay Asset Management Corporation
• Ruriko Kawanabe, Head of SDGs Promotion Office, Corporate Planning Dept., Daiwa Securities Group Inc.
• Ryosuke Mizouchi, Senior Executive Officer, Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
Moderated by Yoichi Mori, Technical Director, JICPA
Tetsuya Mogi, JICPA Chairman and President
Seminar content may be subject to change without prior notice.
Please download the seminar materials here.
Keynote Speech : Introducing the International Sustainability Standards Board, Emmanuel Faber
Toward sustainability disclosure supporting corporate sustainable value creation :
Disclosure of Sustainability Information at Kirin, Ryosuke Mizouchi